Pep's contract situation

But that misses the whole point. It’s not about what I know, it’s about what should happen / have happened. If it has happened, great. If not, it should. You can try to be a smart arse but it doesn’t change the fact that he is the cause of another ko defeat. Have the players got the balls to stand up to him? I bloody hope so.
You keep going on saying it should happen which implies you believe it isn't already. Let's leave it there

You keep going on saying it should happen which implies you believe it isn't already. Let's leave it there
Are you blind? I literally said if it happened - good in that post you quoted. Deflection tactics won’t work this time. Four years in and we are as far away from winning the CL as ever. He has a lot of questions to answer.

To me Peps taken the team as far as we can go.
Barring a miracle next season we wont ever win the CL under him.
Bewildering tactics last night and many posters had written us off at 8pm, me included. Why pick Eric Garcia a man who wants to join Barcelona?
Why pick the slowest midfield in the world?
Why not just go for it with the attacking prowess that we have?
Why spend weeks praising Lyon a team that actually is not that great.
Pep turns into an idiot on knockout games and even more strange was post match he said the team wasn't ready to win the CL!
Not ready? Weve been in it 10 fucking years!!!

We need a new manager and new direction if we are to ever conquer Europe.

If Captain Tom hadn't pulled his hammy he would have played in midfield last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.