Seasoncard Amnesty

What would happen if someone had the wrong d.o.b. Would they lose all points by requesting an update?
My son's was incorrect a few years back, I just told them to change it and there was no issue, but it was only a year out. I was expecting to have to provide proof but they didn't ask.

I have just received (and answered) an email from the club with regard to the Season Card Amnesty and asking us to verify our details. It took me all of 35 seconds (I am a quick reader!) to read and complete.
Very difficult of course! ;-)

Edit: And within a minute and a half an acknowledgement email that I have submitted the necessary data.

Last edited:
Sorry I've not read all the pages the last few seem to be focused on the season card amnesty.

Does anyone know what the club is suggesting in regard to supporters going to the games? Presume much reduces capacity and no away fans...? How will they choose who can attend? What if you don't feel safe attending?
It's not just a seasoncard amnesty but a request for everyone to ensure they have the right contact details on their account.

As regards the other stuff, much is still to be finalised but ticket allocation will probably be decided via a ballot if more people want to go to a game then can be accommodated. If a game or games are not oversubscribed then there will be no issue of course.

I don't believe anyone will be penalised in away way if you decide you don't want to attend any of next season's games. We've asked that seasoncards are simply rolled over for next season and the club appear to be very sympathetic to that.

So it is as I read it.

That is disgraceful.

Seasoncard Transfer

Where a Seasoncard is transferred, the new Seasoncard holder does not need to have an existing account with the Club, however you are unable to transfer a Seasoncard to an existing Seasoncard holder. To transfer your Seasoncard, simply complete the form within the ‘Review Your Data’ section, with the details of the new supporter.

The new Seasoncard holder will receive the 1,000 Ticket Points the Club allocate to new Seasoncard holders (if they have not been applied from a previous Seasoncard purchase). The ticket points of the original supporter will remain on their account.

So the way that I understand it, is that the people who have been going under a different name for whatever reason (in my case a cousin emigrating to Australia), will lose their accrued points, but be "topped up" with 1000?

What happens if a card is in one person's name and they share it with another person. Are City now saying that a ticket can't be shared? I know that strictly cards are non transferable but everyone does it

So the way that I understand it, is that the people who have been going under a different name for whatever reason (in my case a cousin emigrating to Australia), will lose their accrued points, but be "topped up" with 1000?

A brilliantly ambiguous email from the club that I read as the person the ticket transfers from keeps the existing points and the person who's inherited the seat gets 1000.

Sorry I've not read all the pages the last few seem to be focused on the season card amnesty.

Does anyone know what the club is suggesting in regard to supporters going to the games? Presume much reduces capacity and no away fans...? How will they choose who can attend? What if you don't feel safe attending?
No more than a third capacity and nobody knows yet how they will be chosen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.