2020/21 - A New Season

This Friday is the day for the PL fixtures to come out. I expect United or Liverpool away in first 3 rounds. More likely Pool as they had proper time to to their pre season while ours is now fucked a bit.

In fairness mate, everyone's forthcoming season is somewhat f'ked up in varying degrees.. We had a decent 'pre-season' based in Portugal, now the players have gone away on their holidays and probably come back to 2 weeks of conditioning training.... IMO i dont think anybody has any real advantage/disadvantage to the coming season....

If you say so, there's not yet one proven to do anything, never mind trialled.
There are approximately 100 vaccine trials around the world including one at the Jenner Institute in Oxford (who produces a SARS vaccination previously) with millions of doses currently being rolled out awaiting approval. Having said that I would be surprised if it meant significant crowds back for any part of next season. Even if they manage a wide spread vaccination programme, government approval and people’s confidence would still need to be addressed.

There are approximately 100 vaccine trials around the world including one at the Jenner Institute in Oxford (who produces a SARS vaccination previously) with millions of doses currently being rolled out awaiting approval.
I'm aware of that thanks, but none are approved, and many may never be despite, governments buying them up, governments have to plan ahead, as we saw with the PPE fiasco.

There are approximately 100 vaccine trials around the world including one at the Jenner Institute in Oxford (who produces a SARS vaccination previously) with millions of doses currently being rolled out awaiting approval. Having said that I would be surprised if it meant significant crowds back for any part of next season. Even if they manage a wide spread vaccination programme, government approval and people’s confidence would still need to be addressed.
We have brought up vaccines before knowing if they will ever work,the drug companies are also sharing the risk that none will be usable ,it has to be done but doesnt guarntee anything,hedging our bets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.