Pep's contract situation

What is? That the players are beginning to doubt the manager? I think my comments have been vindicated with the Zinchenko comments. Many other players feel the same way. I want Pep to succeed but there have been some bad signs.

What is? That the players are beginning to doubt the manager?
Yes.

I think my comments have been vindicated with the Zinchenko comments. Many other players feel the same way.
One player who probably knows he's surplus to requirements has made a comment, it says nothing about the rest of them.

I want Pep to succeed but there have been some bad signs.
He already did succeed, in 2 seasons he won 5 (7) domestic trophies, even the one gone he won 1(2) out of 3(4) available.

It always seems Pep is the only manager judged on the champions league. I do think we want to win it as a club, I don’t degrade it but 99% of fergies big trophy haul was domestic. Why is Pep seemingly the only manager judged on it, they say he only won it with Messi however minus one other triumph (I think) they’ve not been much kop either.

What is? That the players are beginning to doubt the manager? I think my comments have been vindicated with the Zinchenko comments. Many other players feel the same way. I want Pep to succeed but there have been some bad signs.
Who the fuck are you?
Shooting your mouth off, talking shite, having a grand time slagging pep off.
Jesus give it a rest, we get it that you aren't a city fan, stop making it so bleeding obvious.

Not seeing what’s being built at the moment to be honest as we’ve gone backwards. Yes to a level most clubs would love but you can’t call this progress surely? The fast free flowing football has also dwindled this year to lots more safe slow play at times across a fairly pedestrian midfield, KDB and Foden(when used) aside. Kompany gone no replacement, Dinho’s replacement looks inferior, Silva gone, Aguero another year older and Sane replaced by a young lad who hopefully can become a star but highly likely to need 6/12 months bedding in.

Not trying to be negative but hard to see where the squad has really progressed to since the squad that started 2018. Yes there is plenty of depth which the scousers don’t have but not hard to figure out why.
How many can anyone honestly say that they predicted that Kompany, Fernandinho, Silva and Aguero would become the legends they are when they first signed or that such a great team would evolve. The reality is we are in transition and in 5 or 10 years time we will know whether the same heights have been achieved. Players are human and can not be replaced by replicas so predicting the future is not easy, let's enjoy the football we try to play and see where it takes us, it's not all about winning and sometimes you have to step back or sideways or take a wrong turn to get where you are going.

Never understood the immediate pressure that the media generate that Pep ‘must win the CL’.

In England 3-4 other teams have realistic ambitions of winning the league title.

Those English clubs also want to win the CL, as do Juventus, Atletico, Barca, Madrid, Munich, and PSG.

Pisscan won it twice in 26 years, Chelsea once since takeover - it’s a trophy that takes tremendous mental fortitude to win but also you need a fair bit of luck/fair officiating.
The daily mail has it in for pep and city In general

It always seems Pep is the only manager judged on the champions league. I do think we want to win it as a club, I don’t degrade it but 99% of fergies big trophy haul was domestic. Why is Pep seemingly the only manager judged on it, they say he only won it with Messi however minus one other triumph (I think) they’ve not been much kop either.
Messi won it twice with Pep but only once since Pep left Barca but media don't focus on that. I think with the media full of red followers struggling to focus on any weakness they can find in City, they have created this narrative that Pep was signed to win the CL and even some of our own supporters are carried away by this. I think the CL is a desire of all clubs but it was only one of many factors that brought him to City, after all he hadn't won it with Bayern in 3 attempts so they could have gone for a manager who had won it more recently. I think focus on this issue is for the same reason focus on "centurions", quadruples, winning 7 out of 8 domestic titles in 2 years was muted, we are a blue oasis in a red environment and not welcome.

Who the fuck are you?
Shooting your mouth off, talking shite, having a grand time slagging pep off.
Jesus give it a rest, we get it that you aren't a city fan, stop making it so bleeding obvious.
Would love a genuine response from you without hurling insults. People can have different views while remaining civil. Grow up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.