Zinchenko apologies for wife’s criticism of Pep

She's understandably upset that her little Oleksandr isn't getting any playing time, but she's called it absolutely correctly, Pep fooked up against Lyon, not addressing the team afterwards is poor and as we've seen in the PL this season, we've lost 9 games due to some absurd selection policies, yet other games (such as Real Madrid) we were World class.

It might create division, but it's an obvious cry from a player desperate to leave after seeing so little playing time after he moved from Midfield to Defence. If Phil wasn't such a die-hard Blue we might have seen a Tweet from him too.

I know we trust in Pep, but his failure to sign a defender last year, look for a Striker to replace Jesus (will never be a top Striker) and take over from Sergio in a year or two, his signing of Mahrez, at best a player who plays well in 1 in 6 games, in fact his signings in total, they've been far from stellar and his failure to turn Bernardos drop in form around.

How many times this season have we seen the same ponderous build up and toothless pissing around at the edge of the box before flinging in a cross that our midget front line or midfield has no chance of getting on to, then watched as our high defensive line lets the opposition break and score at will. And when the fook has Gundog ever changed a game when we've been behind, yet he's in every sodding team.

The definition of madness is doing the same thing time after time, expecting a different result. I hope that come the new season we see a change in tactics....but will stubborn Pep change?
"but his failure to sign a defender last year, look for a Striker to replace Jesus (will never be a top Striker) and take over from Sergio in a year or two, his signing of Mahrez, at best a player who plays well in 1 in 6 games, in fact his signings in total, they've been far from stellar" For the benefit of those of us not ITK please explain how the City transfer strategy works. I didn't realise that Pep makes the signings, does he pay the transfer fees too. Do Ferran, Txiki, Khaldoon not have any act or part in transfer policy. Unless Pep has sole responsibility for transfers he is not responsible for the alleged failures.

Did you join on 16.08.2020 just to tell us that or is their more constructive advice yet to come.

??? I don't undertand your point about my join to this forum. I'm here to talk about football. Don't be rude please.

What a load of fuss over fuck all, again. There are so many 'outlets' for what people pass as sports news these days. Social media is not news. This is not, to use a modern phrase in keeping with these noise and text makers, a thing. If people listen to and perform about everything that these days has a digital profile of some kind then they will be finding offence or fault in everything. What a load of shit.

I've just seen a translation from a Ukranian speaker on reddit, and Zinchenko himself doesn't say anything bad at all and the bit when she has a go at Pep is filmed immediately after the game in Lisbon when we've just lost.

First he said everyone is very good a this level and these matches are determined by who has more determination that day and Lyon fought harder.
Afterwards he just explained why he thinks they couldn't get control, because they were missing a player up front because they had 3cb+2dm who weren't participating in the game most of the time.
Then he said Pep didn't enter the dressing room after the game and there isn't anything to say anyway after such an event. And that he feels really bad for players who are leaving like Bravo and Silva and that they deserved a trophy.

31 pages of drama and bullshit over absolutely fuck all, just a wife getting a bit upset and saying what half the fans on here said.

Last edited:
??? I don't undertand your point about my join to this forum. I'm here to talk about football. Don't be rude please.
A polite question as to whether you joined to promote sale of Zinchenko or had other points to discuss, not rude.

It would be if it were true.

But it's not, we played it vs. Everton, Sheffield United and Manchester United in the League Cup. Imagine that, the players being asked to play a formation they've already used quite a few times before (90% of them were also around when we played 352 at the beginning of last season).

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about when I said people should stop pushing bullshit narratives and talk about things properly.
I tell you what is “bullshit”- quoting 13 words out of a 100-line post.

He got it diabolically wrong. I’ve provided you with the detail on how and why.

You think you’ve found some insightful angle which proves that Pep was right. You haven’t, and he wasn’t.

Irrespective of our results against United, Wolves, Arsenal etc, the performance in the first 55 minutes against Lyon was the worst of the season, including Norwich away.

It’s completely irrelevant if the concept behind the shape was well considered. The reality is the players looked uncomfortable, ill-prepared, confused and demoralised by the set up.

We lost because of the manager and several players have either said so directly or insinuated it publicly.

I've just seen a translation from a Ukranian speaker on reddit, and Zinchenko himself doesn't say anything bad at all and the bit when she has a go at Pep is filmed immediately after the game in Lisbon when we've just lost.

First he said everyone is very good a this level and these matches are determined by who has more determination that day and Lyon fought harder.
Afterwards he just explained why he thinks they couldn't get control, because they were missing a player up front because they had 3cb+2dm who weren't participating in the game most of the time.
Then he said Pep didn't enter the dressing room after the game and there isn't anything to say anyway after such an event. And that he feels really bad for players who are leaving like Bravo and Silva and that they deserved a trophy.

31 pages of drama and bullshit over absolutely fuck all, just a wife getting a bit upset and saying what half the fans on here said.
Thought as much, it's why I asked a couple of pages back as things were looking like they were blown out of proportion.

So let’s get this straight
Zinchenko was pissed off at losing high profile game
His wife makes a comment
Media use this as another stick to hit city and try to poison fans view of the man they fear the most in Pep

We fucked UEFA, the cartel and the media off and they want any little piece of shit to stick

Open your eyes blues

It’s us against the rest

Fuck em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.