Zinchenko apologies for wife’s criticism of Pep

Kompany wouldn't have allowed to this to go on.

Whoever the new captain is shouldn't either.

Any criticisms should stay in the dressing room.
Wasn't Kompany captain when Tevez was publicly falling out with Mancini. And didn't he have his own little fall out with Mancini that led to that diabolical team performance in the 2013 Cup final?

??? I don't undertand your point about my join to this forum. I'm here to talk about football. Don't be rude please.

What’s with the very deliberate and totally unconvincing broken English?

I can only imaging that you’re trying to be comical because if you’re seriously pretending to be foreign then you’re making a complete hash of it.

What’s with the very deliberate and totally unconvincing broken English?

I can only imaging that you’re trying to be comical because if you’re seriously pretending to be foreign then you’re making a complete hash of it.
Lol...its a piss poor attempt....

I've just seen a translation from a Ukranian speaker on reddit, and Zinchenko himself doesn't say anything bad at all and the bit when she has a go at Pep is filmed immediately after the game in Lisbon when we've just lost.

First he said everyone is very good a this level and these matches are determined by who has more determination that day and Lyon fought harder.
Afterwards he just explained why he thinks they couldn't get control, because they were missing a player up front because they had 3cb+2dm who weren't participating in the game most of the time.
Then he said Pep didn't enter the dressing room after the game and there isn't anything to say anyway after such an event. And that he feels really bad for players who are leaving like Bravo and Silva and that they deserved a trophy.

31 pages of drama and bullshit over absolutely fuck all, just a wife getting a bit upset and saying what half the fans on here said.

Well who'd have fucking guessed it?

Some proper fannies on here. I get the impression a lot of them only watch football so they have something to whinge about.

I've just seen a translation from a Ukranian speaker on reddit, and Zinchenko himself doesn't say anything bad at all and the bit when she has a go at Pep is filmed immediately after the game in Lisbon when we've just lost.

First he said everyone is very good a this level and these matches are determined by who has more determination that day and Lyon fought harder.
Afterwards he just explained why he thinks they couldn't get control, because they were missing a player up front because they had 3cb+2dm who weren't participating in the game most of the time.
Then he said Pep didn't enter the dressing room after the game and there isn't anything to say anyway after such an event. And that he feels really bad for players who are leaving like Bravo and Silva and that they deserved a trophy.

31 pages of drama and bullshit over absolutely fuck all, just a wife getting a bit upset and saying what half the fans on here said.

Nice one dom.

Partial quotes are always a recipe for disaster without the correct tone and context. Add in the translation from "Russian" when it is Ukranian and still so many believe the Zinchenko "quotes" chapter and verse and then there is a full scale pile on. Football 2020.

The best bit for me was Zincehnko's "revelation" Pep didn't go into the dressing room after the game - the Fail and MEN amongst others picked up on this.

It was true. He didn't go into the dressing room. Simple Simon Stone asked Pep in the post-match press conference if he had chance to speak to Sterling about his miss. Pep said he hadn't spoken to Sterling and he hadn't been in the locker room which he knew would be a very sad place and was waiting until getting back to the hotel before talking to the players. And I guess that is pretty standard.

Why is this such a debate as if Aguero made comments like this. It’s Zinchencko ffs. Fuck him off to whoever wants him

I tell you what is “bullshit”- quoting 13 words out of a 100-line post.

He got it diabolically wrong. I’ve provided you with the detail on how and why.

You think you’ve found some insightful angle which proves that Pep was right. You haven’t, and he wasn’t.

Irrespective of our results against United, Wolves, Arsenal etc, the performance in the first 55 minutes against Lyon was the worst of the season, including Norwich away.

It’s completely irrelevant if the concept behind the shape was well considered. The reality is the players looked uncomfortable, ill-prepared, confused and demoralised by the set up.

We lost because of the manager and several players have either said so directly or insinuated it publicly.

There were no other coherent points in the entire post, that's why I didn't bother. The bit about people being out of position is simply bollocks, and the rest is just babbling.

You're incapable of just discussing the decisions made before the game honestly, you have to keep inventing things and ignoring the context. We aren't Bayern Munich, we have shown time and time again this season we have serious flaws, which is why we're buying 2 CBs.

Now if you could acknowledge the flaws we have at the back, the terrible record against teams playing like Lyon, the fact Lyon are in fact a decent side etc. without the need to keep inventing things like "the players had never played it before" or "every single player in the backline was out of position", then there can be a proper discussion about if Guardiola was right to choose the solutions to the problems that he did, or if Lyon scoring twice easily when we were in our 433 shape showed how vulnerable we were, or how actually even in that defensive shape we created 4 or 5 chances to score and the players bottled them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.