Players who might improve us

Leon Bailey is apparently in London this afternoon, which has generated considerable interest among supporters of clubs there. Didn’t realise he shares the same agent as Sterling now.
Hope he joins whichever London club he went to visit.

I’ve no idea on names, don’t watch enough football outside of the premier league.
But we obviously need a CB and I’m not sure KK at 29 and €90m is the answer.
Its age vs price, I’ve no problem spending €90m on a quality CB, I’d spend more on the right player, but at 29 not for me.
Then we need a quick midfield enforcer, like Dinho was, Gundog and Rodders ain’t the answer.
Then I’d sign Haaland, couldn’t care less about his agent, fees etc I’d just get him bought.
Our 3 most important positions that need filling in my opinion and we should be looking at the best regardless of cost.
Haaland is obviously more of a gamble, but in our team he will get shit loads of chances so he’ll get plenty of goals I’ve no doubt, intact I think he’d be immense.
Yes, to this. When he and Sane played right and left. We were outstanding.
Also, anyone notice how willing B. Munich were to cross the ball, first time, on the run. The players who play on our wings are always on the wrong foot.

Yeah it's been pretty sad. The entire team has been super dysfunctional. With that said, he's still only 18 and was really good for the youth and national teams. Their record this season has been better in the 6 games he's played in ligue 1. Like I mentioned, he's very raw but has a good leg on him at 6'4. I feel with proper coaching, he'd be an absolute monster.
Watched the obligatory YouTube videos and he looks like a gem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.