Players who might improve us

Bayern is one team which is flushed with players all over the pitch. Multiple attackers and defenders which includes Sane.
I don't know how is our relationship with the scummy german rags but we should do some business with them. Esp. in defence and at left back

Bayern is one team which is flushed with players all over the pitch. Multiple attackers and defenders which includes Sane.
I don't know how is our relationship with the scummy german rags but we should do some business with them. Esp. in defence and at left back

Theres the catch although we could do with tapping up a few of their players like they did with Sane

Please get Guedes from Valencia. That guy is the real deal. Ronaldo 2.0. not on his level but I believe in a team like City he could be a f beast. Long Shots, pace, height, clinical he got it all. We need scorers in our team.
Who can score from everywhere not only in the five yard box. Torres is not going to improve our goalscoring.

Long shots, you say. No good to us then.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.