It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited - Some Barca fans have got in to the Nou Camp and are demanding Bartomeu resign. There's videos of it on barcacentre twitter.

Hopefully this doesn't turn in to a Kaka situation!

Last edited:

I have to say, I think it's a really bad idea to include Jesus in a deal unless we're immediately going to buy another striker. And if we were why not just pay cash instead and keep Jesus?

I have to say, I think it's a really bad idea to include Jesus in a deal unless we're immediately going to buy another striker. And if we were why not just pay cash instead and keep Jesus?

Isn’t Angelino on the verge of joining Leipzig?

What if it’s him they want shall we just say nahh and forget about Messi!! Sorry some fans on here seem live in a different world!

It’s Messi he be our striker winger playmaker for the next 2/3 years. Some fans think we still run by Swales.

Well...If they’re interested in Jesus and it helps get the deal over the line...

Some Barca fans have broken in to the Nou Camp and are demanding Bartomeu resign. There's videos of it on barcacentre twitter.

Hopefully this doesn't turn in to a Kaka situation!

By “broken in” did you mean they strolled in through wide open gates without any security guards trying to stop them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.