It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Javier Tebas' face if this happened.

Seriously though it would very genuinely damage La Liga, Real and Barcelona economically. Tebas talked about how bad it was when Ronaldo left and the need to replace their superstars.

Imagine Javier Tebas' face if this happened.

Seriously though it would very genuinely damage La Liga, Real and Barcelona economically. Tebas talked about how bad it was when Ronaldo left and the need to replace their superstars.
Tebas would tie himself to the runway to stop the plane from taking off.

Mullocks mirror article stated that clause expired at the end of May.

I think that's kind of moot.

For a start I think that it expires at the end of the season - normally May - but this is a one off year.

Secondly, having already agreed to let him go for free, do you really think the board are going to get into a row with him? After 5 years of dodgy dealings in the boardroom and political clusterfucks, I think the last thing the board would dare do is get into an adversarial position with Messi's camp.

It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to work out that messi is unhappy and that the lure of working with pep will influence him.
I'd have him tomorrow, what about you?
His shirt sales would generate income, his wage wouldn't be through the roof and I'm sure his sponsors would put a few quid in.
Even if it's for a year it'll be amazing watching him in the city shirt.
How can ANY city fan NOT want this to happen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.