It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Messi and Barcelona thing is like a poisoned chalice. They have to keep him happy and he has them by their balls. Messi and his father makes the most out of those incompetent fuckers and like everyone in the world , Money is the panacea that calms him down. Hell I am not saying he should come to City but for once i want him to leave his comfort zone and move to some other club. Or he can just extract some more money and dwell in the mediocracy which is Barcelona now. Well he is the G.O.A.T!

Good. Expect us to get messed around by Messi for a few weeks before the barca board manage to put his dummy back in, leaving us with no time left in the transfer winds, a lot of money in our back pockets and the same holes in the squad we have today.

Or even better, sign a 68 year old Messi on 30 million a week only for him to get poleaxed by some meathead week 1 and spend the next few months back in barca with dr cugat.

Messi has to decide if he wants to stay and try to help rebuild Barca, after their biggest humiliation, or seek a move that gives him an opportunity to challenge for more trophies before he hangs up his boots.

It's a big decision, but if he is ever going to leave Barca, now would seem the most likely time. Out of the clubs he might join City would have to be likely given Pep etc... I would have him in a heartbeat, even at his age!

Good. Expect us to get messed around by Messi for a few weeks before the barca board manage to put his dummy back in, leaving us with no time left in the transfer winds, a lot of money in our back pockets and the same holes in the squad we have today.

Or even better, sign a 68 year old Messi on 30 million a week only for him to get poleaxed by some meathead week 1 and spend the next few months back in barca with dr cugat.
We’ll be well aware how serious he is, and how likely any change at barcelona is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.