Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how quickly Barcelona's upper management go through the 5 stages of grief.
What about the Messi's clause though?... That is the biggest hurdle as of now. I don't know whether barca will let go of him without a fight...

Depends how quickly Barcelona's upper management go through the 5 stages of grief.

Adam Crafton in the Athletic said that as of Wednesday, what journalists in Barca were saying was that Barca were bascially in denial that this was finally happening.
Better be but the 15th September as that's my son's birthday and I'm ready to get him a Messi 10 kit......

Wages are an important part for the total cost of a player. For example, Messi with 100 M salary cost almost twice the price of Mbappé (27 M per year of transfer + his wage).

But the point is not there. City is the club which has spent the most in football since your takeover but there are a lot of bitter people here ranting because other clubs aren't being punished by FFP.
Sounds very hypocritical.

Maybe because we get accused the most for breaching FFP. We’ve been scrutinised ever since 2010. Just look at our recent court case, UEFA found us guilty over some doctored emails. No other team has to go through the shit we have. Sorry if we’re all a bit sensitive over FFP, but at the same time, fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.