CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I am all for Lions Messi coming to City. What I don't what is that it causes unrest with the rest of the squad. Which is what will happen should be sign for us. Which could lead us into breaking FFP. That is because we will have to increase the wages of all the other squad players to keep them happy ☺

If the existing players don’t like the fact that Messi has arrived we should just sue the fuckers.....

If the existing players don’t like the fact that Messi has arrived we should just sue the fuckers.....
exactly!!!!

and sue the fans that resist the signing, complaining that "it will upset the balance of the team"

and sue any newspaper hack that starts giving it out that Messi is over the hill.

in fact, litigation all round.... sue everyone!! :)

I get mixed up with two players: Rodney Messi and Leo Marsh. Which one fucked up our season some time back? And if it's Rodders, will lightning strike twice?

To be fair .... it only fucked up the last few games - which of course cost us another League win

Never really understood why Malcolm had such a hard on about Rodney - he was fun to watch but not a “winner”

Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.