Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF, I read half the posts on here and think the same thing ;)

I think a lot of people are struggling with the idea that we know what we're doing. The club know exactly what they're doing. Messi isn't going to suddenly sign a new deal or turn around and say "actually I don't want to leave". Remember, he picked up the phone to us, not the other way round. He's the one desperate to get to Manchester. City's plans were in place for this window, and they will continue as such. Messi will be a bonus of his own making for MCFC if it happens.
I’m not sure people think Messi is going to be the problem though? It’s Bartomeu. Messi can want us as much as he likes but we still need Bartomeu to stop being a dick. I don’t think he can.

FIFA regulations prevent it only in the January of the final year can this be down

But I thought I read somewhere that his current contract dictated disputes were to be handled by national law not FIFA / UEFA. Wasn't that a reason the FIFA push back of contract dates for Covid didn't apply?

I’m not sure people think Messi is going to be the problem though? It’s Bartomeu. Messi can want us as much as he likes but we still need Bartomeu to stop being a dick. I don’t think he can.

Barto wants to sell, he has wanted to sell Messi for two years. What he's doing right now is positioning for the highest fee he can get. If people had a better understanding of the politics in Barcelona and their financial position they'd be less likely to jump every time Barto briefed a journalist.

Frustrating Messi lawyers seemingly gone back on their assessment that he could leave for free. Makes it nearly impossible to get done now

Why??.

End off season would of been july,but with the pandemic the season was prolonged
As others on here have show, fifa made adjustments following extended the season.and that's messi argument.

Barto wants to sell, he has wanted to sell Messi for two years. What he's doing right now is positioning for the highest fee he can get. If people had a better understanding of the politics in Barcelona and their financial position they'd be less likely to jump every time Barto briefed a journalist.

you are right... I just read this brilliant in depth article about Bartomeu and holy fucken shit. Its really messy in there. I am more convinced now that this whole thing is a ploy to get a transfer fee for Messi and the 700m or fuck off release clause is just a starting point thatll end up around that 100-150m mark to wipe Barcas debts.

Barto wants Messi out. This article also really explains well the crazy poltiical shit going on over there.

Problem for Barto is that Messi wants to go to City that fucks Barto’s plans up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.