It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi's clear determination to leave is a big plus but ideally we need FCB to negotiate an amicable exit. That would make it much easier.

there’s always a carrot or stick approach isn’t there..

it’s difficult putting together the true negotiation/deal pathway but it seems the two main options are that Barca either negotiate and get a fee/player or they don’t and Messi terminates his contract through buyout

i guess a third option would be this exit clause he has but that seems more risky (to my uneducated understanding) for city....

Why are you all thinking it's a done deal. It's a step closer but still not done.
Indeed. I have absolutely no doubt that Messi wants to join us. Typing that is weird as fuck, but he clearly does want us. But City are not even involved with Bartomeu yet, Messi’s team have to make progress with Barto and as of yet they don’t appear to have done so. I know a lot has to play out but it would still be nice to see a softening of his stance at some point. Once that happens it’s just a matter of time

there’s always a carrot or stick approach isn’t there..

it’s difficult putting together the true negotiation/deal pathway but it seems the two main options are that Barca either negotiate and get a fee/player or they don’t and Messi terminates his contract through buyout

i guess a third option would be this exit clause he has but that seems more risky (to my uneducated understanding) for city....
I think it's going to happen. I think FCB are going to have to come to the table and make the best of it, however I don't like to celebrate until the ball is in the back of the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.