It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only month ago Pep said Cancelo would be an important part of the team in the future.
We’re not letting go of class talent ffs. Messis contract is up. I expect Garcia, Angelino and maybe Gundogan but no one else.
This is an important point. I can barely think of a time since 2012 that City have let go of a promising and young first teamer that didn't push themselves to go. There's no precedent for City to move on any player like that.

I would have thought by not taking the test he’s making himself ‘unavailable for training’ which likely would be a breach and therefore a 2 week fine or whatever.

im sure I read his lawyers advice was to not turn up for the PCR test??

Not turning up for training would be a breach of contract

But refusing to take a Covid test is probably not in his contract. If the implications of this are that under Spanish law / Spanish FA rules, he can't train.... just maybe Messi and / or his legal people are being very clever

Messi to announce he’s coming city by posting a video of him and LG in our paisley third kit wearing bucket hats. LG looks at the camera and goes “things are about to get messy” then rock n roll star kicks in, the camera pans out and they both do a massive line of whiff off peps bald head
LG?

See other reply.

I honestly don’t know but if the testing is a standard requirement prior to being allowed to attend training I would have thought there would be a sanction for wilfully not doing so.

But maybe there isn’t any sanction ? Which would perhaps explain his lawyers advice (is this what you were getting at NK?)

Messi's clear determination to leave is a big plus but ideally we need FCB to negotiate an amicable exit. That would make it much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.