It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering, seeing as covid is an unexpected event, whether it's possible there is nothing in the contract, which forces him to have the test & whether them fucking him over re his clause & taking advantage of covid, could work two ways: he refuses to be tested, so they can't use him.

Just a thought.

I would have thought by not taking the test he’s making himself ‘unavailable for training’ which likely would be a breach and therefore a 2 week fine or whatever.

im sure I read his lawyers advice was to not turn up for the PCR test??

EDERSON

KOULIBALY LAPORTE

FERRAN FODEN AOUAR

MESSI KDB STERLING

AGUERO JESUS

SUBS STEFFEN, WALKER, MENDY, FERNANDINHO, MAHREZ, BERNARDO, AKE

Half time score from the Etihad its Manchester City 8 Liverpool 5 ..... time to bring on Walker and Ake for Ferran and Foden to shore it up a little

a ‘like‘ button seems so inadequate at times like this

Messi to announce he’s coming city by posting a video of him and LG in our paisley third kit wearing bucket hats. LG looks at the camera and goes “things are about to get messy” then rock n roll star kicks in, the camera pans out and they both do a massive line of whiff off peps bald head
Not joking that’s a great reveal idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.