Houssem Aouar

I like Aoaur but if we sign Messi, we simply don't need him. Granted they are not similar but we would not need another attacking player.

I like Aoaur but if we sign Messi, we simply don't need him. Granted they are not similar but we would not need another attacking player.

I think if we were ever going to get Aoaur then we still will regardless of whether or not we get Messi.
The common message from all the IKT's is that Messi is in addition to our recruitment plans and not to their detriment.

Squad game

We will only get 2-3 years out of messi - we could get 10 years out of Aouar

remember KDB probably only has 4-5 years left at most as well

the squad has to constantly evolve

Squad game

We will only get 2-3 years out of messi - we could get 10 years out of Aouar

remember KDB probably only has 4-5 years left at most as well

the squad has to constantly evolve
All true. And this could be the best year to do big business with the changes UEFA are making to FFP for this season.

I think if we were ever going to get Aoaur then we still will regardless of whether or not we get Messi.
The common message from all the IKT's is that Messi is in addition to our recruitment plans and not to their detriment.

The message from ITKs is mixed re Aouar. Certainly no universal understanding that we are looking to sign him.

I guess we will wait and see but cannot see us being able to afford all those we are being linked to.

The message from ITKs is mixed re Aouar. Certainly no universal understanding that we are looking to sign him.

I guess we will wait and see but cannot see us being able to afford all those we are being linked to.

I don't know if we're in for him or not.
I hope we are, . . . . . but the point I was making was that our intentions regards Aouar (be they for buying him or him not being on the agenda) will not be affected in any way, shape or form by whether we do or don't purchase Messi.

This is because a Messi purchase would be [and I am advised] "in addition to our recruitment plans and not to their detriment".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.