Running thread

I very rarely eat on the morning of a run, like you up and out, run up to half marathons on an empty stomach just go with what I ate night before. Small coffee is most I’ll have.
Had that small coffee. PB of 56.21 lol. Fuck me, that's almost 4mins faster than my previous PB. I also got a 5k PB of 27.58 during it?! Coffee for the win!

Had that small coffee. PB of 56.21 lol. Fuck me, that's almost 4mins faster than my previous PB. I also got a 5k PB of 27.58 during it?! Coffee for the win!
Well done mate, honestly you can easily run 10k or even further on an empty stomach if you've eaten correctly the day before.

Well done mate, honestly you can easily run 10k or even further on an empty stomach if you've eaten correctly the day before.
After being on furlough I am now working at home for the past few weeks. New routine is a 5k run most mornings at 6 am before breakfast. I just have water and then shoot off. It's been most enjoyable so far. It makes the isolation on the laptop in the dining room a bit more tolerable.....well at least for the first hour or so until the endorphins fade away....

Beetroot juice and sodium phosphate are two other natural boosts that I tried in the distant past, with unproven results. Probably best saved for longer more important races.

After that you could try blood doping. Popular in the tour de france for a few years....

Beetroot juice and sodium phosphate are two other natural boosts that I tried in the distant past, with unproven results. Probably best saved for longer more important races.

After that you could try blood doping. Popular in the tour de france for a few years....

Might DM Nasri for the drip doctors number!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.