Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the Media mention Mercedes links to the Third Reich, slave labour and having been fined millions for not meeting standard CAFE requirements in every article about Hamilton's success.
Not a patch on George Formby. !

Can you imagine 'other' team's headlines if the same City media criteria applied to them;-
"Solskjaer - OK in Norway but can he hack it in England?"
"Klopp - Could he win without Salah, Mane, Firminho, PL, PGMOL and VAR?"
"Arsenal - Making redundancies but still buying players"
Fixed.

So, I won't be posting the link to the MEN's interview with Wayne Wooney but I will paste particular extract where Wazza is articulating why he wouldn't have Foden as part of his England squad if a tournament started tomorrow.

Ahem;

"Foden is a ball-player who picks up some really good positions and offers something a little different from normal English midfielders.

"I’m sure, if he is given more game time by Pep Guardiola, he will flourish. But he does need to play more. Despite his talent and potential, if the Euros started tomorrow I wouldn’t take him because he simply hasn’t done enough to prove himself yet. But I would take Greenwood."

I mean, where do you even start with that?

He lists reasons why he would be a valid option, then portrays that he 'hasn't done enough' and caps it off by stating he would take a player who has considerably less club and international experience than him.

One of the great thinkers of the game is Wayne - a punditry job on BT Sport awaits.

Struth.........

Edit: apologies of this has already been highlighted by others
We all know Wayne loves a bit of ‘experience’

Tyler was a snide **** as far back as 2002. Highlights of City v scum, last Maine Road derby, as the teams come out, “not a Mancunian in the team, not a Lancastrian in the team, not even an Englishman in the team, and yet they claim they are the local team”, sly for decades

7 of the rags' starting line up weren't English and neither were their two subs. City's two subs were English so 4/13 isn't overwhelmingly more than 2/13.

In the article it mentions "Man City's glass jaw" - is that unlike the Man Utd three semi-finals in one season and won fuck all glass jaw?
The last truly competitive season, a little over a year ago, we won the last 14 games on the spin to win the league - an unmatched feat of mental fortitude and resilience in top class football - so to suggest we have a glass jaw is patently absurd.

The last truly competitive season, a little over a year ago, we won the last 14 games on the spin to win the league - an unmatched feat of mental fortitude and resilience in top class football - so to suggest we have a glass jaw is patently absurd.
We were like the fucking Terminator on that run-in. Liverpool kept getting to play before us and we just kept on breaking their hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.