Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the BBC are carrying on with their Liverpool wankathon, with a programme about their 30 year wait on bbc2 tonight. Don't remember a man City one in 2012.

Fuck em, they wont be around much longer. And when jurgen the german fucks of back to manage bayern they will be mid table fodder once more ubder the tutelage of slippy g

Messi could be coming to the Premier League and the 'journalists' treat it as a bad thing YCMIU.
They have to stop City becoming popular at all costs and having the next generation of football fans so they try to put a negative spin on everything we do.
Sign Messi = Bad for the league
Win PL = Not a good team until back to back titles
Win back to back titles = Not good until win Champions League
Win All domestic trophies in one season = Cheated through FFP
Win with 100 points = Weak league.........
Innocent of FFP through CAS = Only got off on a technicality

By the way - this is the same press that want Bale at Utd and up until recently spouted Ronaldo back too - it's not the footballer they don't like, it's the team he's going to.

Last edited:
Here’s another...

Make your mind up Jonathan...
EgqdqaOXkAA4Ote

Plenty more to come, Ronay and Liew will be ready to spew their bile in the coming weeks.

If Messi signs the whole of the UK media and that floppy haired **** who masquerades the PM will pontificate about the outrageous signing when the country is recession, people losing jobs etc.

I getting concerned that algorithms on my computer/internet history are trolling me.

Constant ads for Liverpool and Klopp turning up in beer commercials on the you tube videos I’ve been watching lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.