Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What angers me most is that the kid had the audacity to say "i will not renew" and talking like its an achievement. WFT!
I would just bin him off to Barca in the deal to bring Messi here, offer £50m + Garcia, and IF Barca want Angelino as well then lower that to £25m+ the both of them for Messi, no other player enters the conundrum here, it's those two or straight cash (if the laws side with Barca, if they say no, we speak directly to Lio in January and get him on a Bosman in May 2021).

Garcia is dreaming of Barcelona, let him go there, Messi here and we will power on.......I still cannot believe that it is even this far down the line towards potentially happening, but it is looking good at the moment for our chances, I am still of the opinion though that we will not get him this season, and maybe not get him at all, especially if PSG, Bayern, Juventus, or a club in China enter the fray, but I wouldn't be dictated to by a young kid, who as good as he is, is only just starting out on a career thanks to this club, I didn't see Barca pushing him into their team, before allowing him to come here a few years back.

Just read a brief article stating Pep was potentially trying to convince Messi to stay at Barca. I'd never actually thought about it that way but thinking on how Pep has always responded to questions regarding Messi to City, It does make you wonder. Never underestimate how much Pep loves Barca. I could actually see him wanting better for Barca more than City. Of course it could and most likely is all just be bs.

Just read a brief article stating Pep was potentially trying to convince Messi to stay at Barca. I'd never actually thought about it that way but thinking on how Pep has always responded to questions regarding Messi to City, It does make you wonder. Never underestimate how much Pep loves Barca. I could actually see him wanting better for Barca more than City. Of course it could and most likely is all just be bs.

If we found out he was actually trying to persuade Messi not to join us I wouldn't be against sacking him. I'm dead serious. Don't believe Pep would ever do something so unprofessional though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.