Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pep goes all the way to Barcelona to tell Messi to stay ? I guess Pep hasn't heard of a phone ?

Unrelated to the thread but it reminds me of Prince Andrew having to go to Epstein's gaff in New York (and stay for the weekend) to tell him that they couldn't be friends any longer.

Im fine when Messi doesn't come. But the Drama that will come to Barcelona afterwards would be a good Soap Opera

FC hollywood
He is intent on leaving no matter what. He has eyes only for us as his next club. He will be a City player, for what its worth i never post absolutes unless im sure as sure can be.

That is simplistic in wording but taking everything into account i see no other outcome.

The only possible road block would be Barca somehow delaying the move past end of transfer window. Even then, every footy fan on earth would rage at Barca should he somehow miss games or a chunk of the season due to legal nonsense. More than a club? Bartomeu would be the guy who not only drove Messi away but who also made Barca look like the bitter nasty man of football. He would be crucified and the next president would likely take legal action against him.

Something along the lines of Bartomeu reducing the clubs commercial appeal through wreckless business practise etc etc.

Playing devil's advocate here but what if there is some substance to these reports that Pep was trying to convince Messi to stay. Along the lines of :

- I'm not going to extend my contract at City
- Koeman is just a stop-gap and he is aware of this
- I'm coming back to Barca when my contract at city ends
- I want you to still be here when I come back

Playing devil's advocate here but what if there is some substance to these reports that Pep was trying to convince Messi to stay. Along the lines of :

Then Pep Guardiola wouldn't be our manager right now. There's no way that one newspaper would know and Khaldoon wouldn't and there's no way he would let Pep stay if he didn't have our best interests at heart.

Put down the crack pipe

1598974672792.gif1598974672792.gif1598974672792.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.