It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how i feel about this anymore, as good as he is if some of the suggestions regarding the cost of the deal are right then i think i would rather pass.

Went to Barcelona last year (same weekend we beat Burnley away 1-0 on the Sunday midday) and watched them. Funnily enough I had bought tickets to see the Barcelona v Levante match 6 months before the game when we booked the trip. It turned out to be the game Barcelona clinched the title in which I was made up about - as it could be his last La Liga Title and I was there to see it.

Point of the story, I couldn't hear a Spanish speaking person around me. There were Scandinavians, Americans, Canadians, Italians, English, Africans and people from Australia/NZ just there to watch Messi. They all had Messi shirts on.

He started on the bench, and came on in the second half. The game at this point was 0-0, and when he was coming on everyone stood up- screamed with excitement, bowed down to him like he was a god and applauded him, and they did the same when he scored the winning goal. These weren't even Barcelona fans - they were Lionel Messi fans. I've never seen anything like it for one man.

You've obviously never been in South when me and @paulpowerstash walk in.

Hisnfather won't say anything to piss anyone before talks ot before dealnis agreed.

It's normal.

Having said that, it's still bit impossible for him to not stay there despite what media says. Letss see. Things will be clear in few hrs

IF he is not entitled to a free, then he is on strike, that's what all this is about.

Later today we will have some insight if that clause is valid.

If it is, I would think he will be with us very soon.
So he isn’t on strike, which is what SLY said, twice. He MIGHT be on strike IF he is wrong, and even IF that were the case, Messi wouldn’t be knowingly on strike. What they said was wrong

So he isn’t on strike, which is what SLY said, twice. He MIGHT be on strike IF he is wrong, and even IF that were the case, Messi wouldn’t be knowingly on strike. What they said was wrong
If it's wrong , then he is a free agent and we have nothing to worry about.

getting a few nerves, don't trust barty of Jorgi.

Two slippery devils dealing with each other, not sure how it'll all end now, although I'm still expecting him to sign for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.