Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would happen at any club. In fact, most clubs wouldn't even bid because it is not easy to see how its financially viable. That is why United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Bayern, Juve etc aren't bidding. It is not because he's not a great player is it.
Well Messi was not really on the market was he until Barcelona started to crumble and their relationship with Messi broke down. City are best placed to take advantage having a Barcelona connection closely linked to Messi, and unlike the other clubs you mention we have footholds in clubs across the world who could lever Messi commercially. This is a pointless discussion because you can't equate expense with revenue when City's revenue stream is unknown. What if City were to sign Messi, and then announce a Chinese sponsor for the shirt? ANything is possible.

Had to google what this means in Spain and:

"

In Spanish the word denounce is “denuncia” and it is a complaint about something or someone. The police will investigate and see whether or not there is a case to answer,

So, if you think you have been a victim of a crime, you make a Denuncia at any office of the Guardia Civil or Policia Local. It is best to take your passport and NIE and a translator. When you have told your story, you will be given a copy of the typed up report and you made need to provide a copy to an isnurance provider if this is appropriate. Or to take it to a lawyer.

The police force you have been to have an obligation to investigate the crime and to decide whether to pass this over to a public prosecutor or not. Thus sometimes you may make a denuncia and time goes by and you never hear anything more. On the flip side, if you are told that someone has denounced you, it may be that they are just trying to cause problems for you, but the police do not take it seriously and you have nothing to worry about."

The last para about sums it up for me
It really isn’t as big of a thing as has been made out. It’s a common way of threatening consequences for perceived grievous actions.

My niece used to regularly announce she would be denouncing my nephew for stealing her toys when they were younger.

Come to think of it, Bartomeu isn’t far off my little niece in this case.

How do you see Messis future at Barca?
-Hard
Difficult to stay?
-Yes
Is Man city an option? -
-Don’t know
Have you spoken to Pep?
-I haven’t spoken to Pep
How do you see Barcas future?
-Hard hard
Thank you

Its absolutely relevant for a small few. The vast majority have zero interest though, admittedly through ignorance and lack of knowledge but then id throw at at any poster on here because no one, regardless of profession or experience has first hand knowledge like Khaldoon does or our legal team will have.

A separate thread would be a good idea imo for those who want to site at home with their wigs on and pretending to be in chambers. GDM will meanwhile be in small claims till 3 and in the pub from then till chucking out time.
I would make such a thread but we both know it would require even more attention then this one as it is filled with lawyer and accountant jokes and memes.

And then, once I am banned, the real vandals will descend upon it. ;-)

Its because they know they have no chance would be my guess.

Those clubs announce a £150M deal this afternoon and not a single eyelid is batted nor a press article questioning the finances written.

It really is that simple.
Plus he'd become the best in the world again and not an aging satanic dwarf who's single handily ruined football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.