Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barca hold firm and refuse to negotiate it surely goes to court. Can't see us signing him for this season if that happens.
Thats a bad situation as a 34 year old messi signing for us doesn't have the same effect. Certain parts of the media are already saying he's past it and he has only just turned 33
If course he is "past it" at 33. There is a chance he is going to play for City!!! Unlike Ibrahimovic who signed across the road just past his 60th birthday, when he was still at the peak of his superpowers

Hilarious that Barcelona didn't send a car for Jorge and he had to get into a regular taxi. It's the little things that people remember.
I’d assume this whole transfer is far further down the line than we are led to believe, consequently Bartomeu knows full well he’s fucked it all up anyway so just being petty now.

Reactions: CC1
I'm pretty sure Barto is just actively trying to be as petty as possible at this point. Most likely because he knows where this is heading. I fully expect him to pay for a plane to fly over the Etihad with a banner reading "Messi has a small peepee".
This doesn’t have the feel of buttering somebody up to have them extend their contract to say the least. If you were to take the extension rumors seriously that is

this is starting to feel like your mrs is pregnant and in labour and over duo ? you got your bag packed and all ready to go only to find out its just wind, also you know the call is coming and it will be right in the middle of the night and the blue lights flashing and sounds and all the neighbours will be out

this is starting to feel like your mrs is pregnant and in labour and over duo ? you got your bag packed and all ready to go only to find out its just wind, also you know the call is coming and it will be right in the middle of the night and the blue lights flashing and sounds and all the neighbours will be out

Or alternatively, sitting on this forum waiting for news is like being sent home from the hospital after 2 nights with no sleep, being told "it's not going to happen tonight", going to be and waking up to be told it's all over and you missed it. (Almost speaking from experience here, 70mph through the streets of stockport at 4am to arrive just in time, phone ringing for 20 minutes by my head apparently)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.