2020/21 - A New Season

Fucking internationals,this round should be to look at options not drag our players all over the place ,we always get injuries,bet no dippers or rags wont have a bad back so they can decline

Official: Eric Garcia, Rodri, and Ferran Torres have been called up by Spain

What a surprise we have the derby following a Champions League midweek game. What's the bets we are thousands of miles away and they are at home against some minnows.

I am getting increasingly concerned that we don’t seem to be upto speed for the new season. We were very erratic last year at times and since the we have lost Sane and Merlin and Fern is a year older. Ok the two new signings so far but the season kicks off in 9 days and I am not even sure many players are back.

Aguero won’t be anywhere near fit, messi and the Napoli defender transfers seem a headache! Pep is in quartabtine? We have played no pre season games and we are playing catch up straight away and Liverpool and Arsenal seem to have been in training for 3 weeks. Add in a very tough away game at wolves and I sense a poor start. We could be six points behind Liverpool in the first week.

What will be will be.

Hopefully the boys will be fired up and have something to prove.

This is going to be another weird season just hope we end up on top!

I am getting increasingly concerned that we don’t seem to be upto speed for the new season. We were very erratic last year at times and since the we have lost Sane and Merlin and Fern is a year older. Ok the two new signings so far but the season kicks off in 9 days and I am not even sure many players are back.

Aguero won’t be anywhere near fit, messi and the Napoli defender transfers seem a headache! Pep is in quartabtine? We have played no pre season games and we are playing catch up straight away and Liverpool and Arsenal seem to have been in training for 3 weeks. Add in a very tough away game at wolves and I sense a poor start. We could be six points behind Liverpool in the first week.

Add in this ridiculous international weekend a week before the season starts.

Have we got any pre-season friendlies arranged? Not really been following the schedule.

Agreed, this season we need to get off to a flyer.

And so far the summer window is very underwhelming , we have serious flaws in the squad, Ake a squad upgrade without doubt and Torres, good signing but more a mid to long term effect.

Desperate for a quality CB , LB and CM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.