It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. We're not desperate for him - we have a lot of quality up front. So I can enjoy the madness believing that whether he comes or not, we'll have what we need come October.

I'm still excited about Ferran Torres! I just want another centre back.

Messi is a huge fun option.

as people may or may not know i work at the airport, i also have a very good friend that works at the private jet place(signature) ,who from time to time lets me know who is coming in, he told me about cancelo and also sent me picks when he finally arrived , he also told me leon bailey was there with pep(last summer,i think)but that obviously hasn't come to anything, so sometimes the information regarding players flying to manchester is 100% correct however it doesn't mean we are actually signing the player.i will be keeping my eye on flightradar24 in the next 24 hours,

i haven't had any info, i just like plane spotting, not, now stop fucking flapping.

I came from a position of believing he was taking the piss & totally happy to sign cbs & fbs, so having been converted to the idea he's coming, I'm just on a jolly.

I think it's been great fun.
This was always the right approach.
I’d always assumed he would stay at Barca, as he always does, and anything else would have been a brilliant bonus.
Assuming he stays, the only bit that will piss me off is how it will somehow be reported that we have been ‘snubbed’ which, given the fact that we’ve neither actually bid for the player or obviously have had a bid accepted, simply cannot be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.