It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly Barca posturing. Madrid only got £100m for fake Ronaldo in similar circumstances.

The more money Messi saves us, the more he gets in his own pocket.

You can see why leaving for free would probably be a motivation!!
So were are both parties at now with talking and negotiating been over? Is it a case now of waiting to see if Messi is available for free or we need to pay?

I'd love to see the little guy play for us but certainly not if we have to undo 10 years of hard work, bringing wages to a sensible structure, nobody being 'bigger than the club', forward planning, not overpaying transfer fees etc. It stinks of a last chance at dominating Europe whilst we still have Pep which I get but I do worry about the negative long term affect this will have. Hell it wouldn't be City if we didn't put the fans through it!

You need the player to be interested firstly.

Haaland was not.
Thats how the big boys role, the top top worldys approach the clubs see whats on offer

If interested they will make it happen

If Haland, Mbappa etc want you you would know

All the approach in the world from a club aint worth jack shit

Just look at the Sanchez debacle

Koulabily is done imo & Messi would be 21 birthdays all in 1 night

Thats how the big boys role, the top top worldys approach the clubs see whats on offer

If interested they will make it happen

If Haland, Mbappa etc want you you would know

All the approach in the world from a club aint worth jack shit

Just look at the Sanchez debacle

Koulabily is done imo & Messi would be 21 birthdays all in 1 night
Haaland might fancy coming to city if this comes off...

The talking, the negotiating is already over.

There is nothing left to determine from either side in terms of his willingness to join and our willingness to pay him what he requires.

Messi isn't flinching by the sounds of it.
tenor.gif

We won't need him because Sergio will be staying longer because of Messi. I'd say another two seasons after this one.
True,though in years going forward players like Haaland and in the past Mbappe will look at coming to us in a different way if we are the club Messi played for, and hopefully won things with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.