Premier League Protest Against Uighur Treatment

Fame Monster

With the Premier League terminating its contract with Chinese broadcasters today and with a Chinese doctor yesterday speaking about forced abortions on Uighur women and the general genocide of the Uighur people, should the Premier League take a stand against what's going on in China after showing solidarity with the BLM protests against US police brutality?

I think there'd be a good deal of support among players, especially Muslim players, and I think the way Arsenal distanced themselves from Ozil's comments were a disgrace. Time for redemption?https://www.goal.com/en-ke/news/ozi...-to-criticism-over/161enn2o7cq191viazkrkn4ub8

There are a thousand and one "good causes" (OK slight exaggeration but you know what I mean) that need highlighting. Who gets to choose which ones get the support and which don't.
And are cricket / rugby / horse racing jockey's / darts and snooker players being asked to support them too?

should the Premier League take a stand against what's going on in China after showing solidarity with the BLM protests against US police brutality?
21762674_web1_200610-LDN-Editorial-OPTION2_1.jpg

150625-fight-fb.jpg

"City's fault"

No honestly.....give it a while, its guaranteed.

Yes, as I believe that China is getting out of hand and using a genocide like this to assert their dominance. It needs a concerted world effort to counter it, especially with how weak and unreliable the US have become, and the EPL has a huge cultural influence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.