Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok, now that's interesting. I do think that's new - at least in the "they are not *yet* giving up" scheme.

Very interesting that 'barçagate' has all of a sudden resurfaced when they initially reported the investigation launched in May could last till next year?! If they can't get him to resign someone could be working overtime to get him out ASAP, convenient enough timing
Well played Pep, Soriano and Txiki.

Last edited:
Hang on Hang on.

I don’t want to be a partypooper but have I read that Messi has said he goes or I go, referring to Bartomeu?
I think the reports were that El Barto said he would fuck off if Messi publicly stated he would stay. Messi however has thought this over for 2 years and is firm in his decision. That was the Messi stance reported.

Sounds about right that. Messi knows staying means nowt as there is no way they are going to transition back to strong contenders again in a couple of weeks with no cash for purchases and sell all the dross to. Time simply is not on his side to stick around for the time that will take i suppose.

Funny how the legal team at Barça we’re sacked recently... The same people who probably know a few dirty secrets you’d of thought. Also funny info has been handed to the police via a 3rd party.
I think this will be more about that than from the Messi camp directly. It’d also not surprise me if he had himself arrested to avoid meeting Messi’ dad again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.