Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the talk about money, is Messi really driven by money at this stage of his career, my feeling is he just wants a new challenge.

Maybe he isn't, but the top footballers all seem to have an entourage that persuade them to make the money-driven decisions. A bit like Alexis Sanchez. He knew that United were the wrong move in footballing terms but when his agent upped the wage demands and City dropped out he didn't sack his agent. We don't know what Jorge Messi's like.

He sent a legal burofax asking to activate the clause in his contract that would allow him to leave.
Not a transfer request, it wouldn’t at this stage invalidate his loyalty bonus should he choose to stay at the club.

I know what you mean, of course it’s semantics, but the previous poster was incorrect in what he was stating.

So what’s happening today ...

- Jorge v Bart meeting 2.0?
- Bart getting arrested?
- Messi releasing that video statement?
- Messi filing for int’l transfer with FIFA?
- Some totally new bombshell?
If Bartomeu is getting charged, he's in a pickle and won't be having that Jorge meeting I believe. I think most of the day will revolve around some random crap interpretation of something Messi Sr. says on the roadside, followed by the same ol tennis match of "he's staying" and "he wants to leave". Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.