Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s happening today ...

- Jorge v Bart meeting 2.0?
- Bart getting arrested?
- Messi releasing that video statement?
- Messi filing for int’l transfer with FIFA?
- Some totally new bombshell?

This corruption line has given me an idea...

Once he's been arrested and sat down in the Barcelona police station we get one of our guys to fly over there with a brown envelope. Inside is a wad of cash and a note in Catalan. We hand it to the Chief.

Minutes later, Bartomeu is told that his bail is £700m payable to Girona FC S.A.D.

He is of the belief his contract has expired, as per inserted clause.

Personally don't believe he ever genuinely believed that. Seems like pretty much every knowledgeable source has looked at his contract and gone "Nah". No way did Messi's lawyers all get that clause so completely wrong.

This corruption line has given me an idea...

Once he's been arrested and sat down in the Barcelona police station we get one of our guys to fly over there with a brown envelope. Inside is a wad of cash and a note in Catalan. We hand it to the Chief.

Minutes later, Bartomeu is told that his bail is £700m payable to Girona FC S.A.D.
I'd pay a premium to see this unfold

He is of the belief his contract has expired, as per inserted clause.

Maybe. There is sense in that too. Terminating his contract early And still getting a bonus, i personally can't see logic in that, but who is to know.

I'm guessing based on what i can find and what seems reasoned. But this whole mess has been a case of 'the spirit of the contract' vs 'the technicality'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.