Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. There is sense in that too. Terminating his contract early And still getting a bonus, i personally can't see logic in that, but who is to know.

I'm guessing based on what i can find and what seems reasoned. But this whole mess has been a case of 'the spirit of the contract' vs 'the technicality'.

We are all guessing here.

Has the curuption story been in the English media yet.... They seem very slow on this!
Yes, it is out there in a few publications. I get the idea they are looking for more detail before giving it more column inches. The premier league china contract news seems to be a main focus to though at the moment.

According to various sites providing the net worth of athletes, Messi is already worth between $400 million and $450 million. He already has more money than he will probably ever want or need.

I don't think he is too worried about receiving a huge payout at the end of his contract or the size of his wage at City. He just wants to play football in a better environment than the one at Barca.

No. the mere act of asking for it, writes ths bonus off, whether the club let hom go or refuse to.
Is there a possibility they could say......"stay next season and we will give you 1.3m per week,but no wage."....1.3m per week would make up the lost loyalty bonus.

So what’s happening today ...

- Jorge v Bart meeting 2.0?
- Bart getting arrested?
- Messi releasing that video statement?
- Messi filing for int’l transfer with FIFA?
- Some totally new bombshell?
It'd be nice if it was just one of the above but it's going to be know-nowts posting in Twitter and flapping/fanny wipes all over BM.

According to various sites providing the net worth of athletes, Messi is already worth between $400 million and $450 million. He already has more money than he will probably ever want or need.

I don't think he is too worried about receiving a huge payout at the end of his contract or the size of his wage at City. He just wants to play football in a better environment than the one at Barca.

If you believe the Sun (lol), we've agreed to pay Messi £2.4million per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.