COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hospital data - this will likely not be updated over the weekend, as usual.

P Patients in yesterday v today AND V - ventilated patients yesterday v today.

N Ireland P 18 v 17...... V 3 v3

Wales P 42 v 38.....V 14 v 11

Scotland P 259 v 258.....V 4 v 4

England P 442 v 454.....V 58 v 54

So UK hospital numbers rose from 761 to 767 entirely down to England as the other three nations had tiny falls.

Ventilator numbers fell by 7 on the day from 79 to 72 - with no nation having an increase and England and Wales falls.

V numbers seven days ago were N I (2) Wales (3) Scotland (3) and England (52) - so 60 - 12 less than today.

Patient numbers were NI (24) Wales (41) Scotland (255) England (430). So 750 seven days ago versus 767 today.

Finally a summary of the English regions hospital data.

Same basis as above P patient numbers yesterday v today and V ventilated patients ditto

East England P 29 v 29..... V 3 v 1

South East P 35 v 39 ..... V 5 v 6

South West P 10 v 10 ......V 2 v 1

London P 78 v 79....V 12 v 12

Midlands P 83 v 81....V 9 v 7

Yorkshire P 83 v 86 ....V 11 v 11

North West P 124 v 130;....V 16 v 16

So again the NW is still seeing patient numbers climb and ventilators the most in the UK.

Last Friday there were 87 in the NW in hospital (so 43 more in a week - a 50% increase) and 12 on ventilator(so an increase of 4 in a week - 33%).

Those are a reason for a degree of concern though not unexpected given the problems the region is having. Indeed it might have been feared to be worse and likely would have been earlier in the outbreak.

which can only be hopeful news.

Just been for a drive around town 5 ambulances in half an hour. I have never seen as many ambulances as this last 6 months. It is still very much here.

Only a week after we went into lockdown! And now the kids are about to go back to school. It feels like the net is closing in again and i’m fairly adamant the UK numbers will start to follow the Spanish sooner or later.

Not just the number of new cases in Spain that caught my eye but 184 new deaths as well. That seems very high considering there’s talk of better treatment compared to a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.