It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this IS yet to play out further, which i dont think nor hope is the case, one thing it has done is just calm everyone and everything down, and take this explosive edge off it that had built up to an almost unbearable level. It buys a bit of space and time from the ongoing media circus to actually let things settle and for meaningful reflection

the issue I have with his level of unhappiness is that he has the power to fix it and will not do it. He doesn't need our help to get him out of the situation, he is in control but will not press the button.

I can see Messi sat at a table with a contract in front of him, desperate to leave Barca until he picks up the pen and he just won't \ can't sign it, he cannot make that final step. We need to just accept he cannot leave and never will

the financial side of this deal worked if he comes on a free, if there is a fee in the region of what is being banded around then I start to get nervous of the financials, PB says it can be done, PR didn't think it is viable. Terms saying we have a creative way of doing it don't inspire confidence regardless of who the club have employed as if by some miracle he did sign all hell would break loose in our direction

after all that has gone on does anyone think he would commit to moving on a free in Jan, do people think he will just say yes I'm coming? All that will happen if this ever drags on until Jan is we will have a month of him signing this deal as excuse after excuse comes out at their end and the transfer window shuts with him still a Barca player.

disclaimer: If he does sign I'll be over the bluemoon heading to the shop to get my shirt with Messi 10 on the back. That would make even the 3rd kit look good
At least with the release of the Rag kit, the 3rd kit is no longer the worst kit in the league

I agree that it's his choice to stay, but I believe his reason for that, is his concern re a court case.

If they'd let him go, he'd go.

But will he uproot his skriking kids in a year from now ? I'm not convinced he will.

I agree that it's his choice to stay, but I believe his reason for that, is his concern re a court case.

If they'd let him go, he'd go.

But will he uproot his skriking kids in a year from now ? I'm not convinced he will.
Agree a lot can happen in a year, our time was now to get him. Oh well, move on to other targets or go with what we have. We have already added to an already great squad. If you add a dominant CB to the team we’d still challenge IMO.

Surely his interview has made his stay at Barca shorter.

He picks at Project, Dressing room, President

Surely position becomes untenable

They can easily solve that next year with a new President, Xavi, & sell Coutinho, then rebuild the whole team with the Coutinho money, which will never run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.