Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bart if his back is up against the wall will not start to listen seriously unless we get near that Neymar fee, we can bandy 100 million plus Garcia all day long he will want more. He is not going to drop from 700 million euros down to 100 million and a make weight unless someone really has some leverage against him.

I don't think it's that simple. They don't want to be the guys who sold Messi. That much is obvious. Personally I would be very cautious about getting even a tiny bit optimistic that it will happen this window. Barcelona will cut off their financial nose to save face in this instance. But I can't lie and say it's dead dead when there's stuff floating around to suggest it isn't.
come on he is 33 years old. even messis age counts. he has given more than enough for barca. the board should not be that ashamed.

Bart if his back is up against the wall will not start to listen seriously unless we get near that Neymar fee, we can bandy 100 million plus Garcia all day long he will want more. He is not going to drop from 700 million euros down to 100 million and a make weight unless someone really has some leverage against him.

Maybe.... but he is out of contract in 9-10 months. To turn down 100 million and then potential have to pay and additional 65 million loyalty bonus in 9-10 months times is a big call.

Maybe.... but he is out of contract in 9-10 months. To turn down 100 million and then potential have to pay and additional 65 million loyalty bonus in 9-10 months times is a big call.
Bart doesn't care, I dont think he even has Barca best interest at this point, he is not going to go down in history as the man who sold/forced Messi from his beloved Barca.
As always money will be found and used to smooth things over.

his loyalty bonus has been paid over the course of this current contract. The only money he’s due is €52m wages and Barça will make that back and then some over the course of this next season. I’m willing to bet they had a surge of Messi shirts sold yesterday after that interview.

his loyalty bonus has been paid over the course of this current contract. The only money he’s due is €52m wages and Barça will make that back and then some over the course of this next season. I’m willing to bet they had a surge of Messi shirts sold yesterday after that interview.
The shirt sales thing is nonsense. The manufacturer take 95% of the revenue from shirt sales, that's why they pay clubs the contract sponsorship. There's also very rarely any major variation year-on-year in short numbers for the big clubs

I'll be glad if he doesn't come to City, reading certain sections of the media, and people on social media he went from one of the best ever to an over the hill cart horse no fit to lace CR7's boots as soon as it was rumoured he was coming our way!

May be now board has won they will let messi go with some transfer fee and say- Player do not have more power than the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.