It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not seeing what value empathy and PR has in the transfer process. Bartomeu does not mind being cast as the villain. He won but as SSN said, it could be regarded as a pyrrhic victory because he's won an unhappy player who will likely move on a free now. The Barca board might look at that and think actually I prefer to keep the £100m in wages and I'll take a £100m fee too. This Barca side needs surgery.

I assume plan b does not involve media leaks from his side this time. Bart will get more and more pressure as the window comes to a close. Especially with all the outgoings for free and needing money to replace

Plan B presumably is basically making Bartomeu regret keeping him. Whether that's through leaking he will sign in January, being a mard arse at training, doing more press interviews about how pissed off he is.

The ultimate move would be signing the motion of no confidence against Bartomeu like Laporta did.

And after all that when Bartomeu knows he has won the most hollow victory in football history, then City come in with a bid.

I'm not seeing what value empathy and PR has in the transfer process. Bartomeu does not mind being cast as the villain. He won but as SSN said, it could be regarded as a pyrrhic victory because he's won an unhappy player who will likely move on a free now. The Barca board might look at that and think actually I prefer to keep the £100m in wages and I'll take a £100m fee too. This Barca side needs surgery.

Yep, that total £200 million figure should focus the mind of anyone, never mind a club with serious financial woes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.