Phil Foden to leave England camp

do you know the facts?
They broke covid regulation and put themselves in a dangerous situation in terms of inviting two young girls alone into their room.
The statement from MCFC tells me that Foden is going to be in the sh1t, and I have total respect for the club not trying to hide from the matter.

If that last par is true it makes it worse. There's a difference between a stupid snap decision, say to go and visit someone you have seen in another part of the hotel, and a pre-meditated event. They could be banned for a while by the FA over this. I don't understand why some fans still think this whole episode is just a joke. This could well damage City's season (as it did with Stones) Pep, who lost his mum to Covid, will be appalled.

Agree completely. It was stated by Martin Zeigler who was one of the first to break the story on Talksport earlier. I used the word reported as it was stated by a journalist.

If true, its undoubtedly an aggravating factor and as yet we have not found out where the players met the girls. Clearly they broke the bubble in the first place, or it would not be a bubble, whether they met them in the hotel or even worse in a public place and then they have compounded that further.

On top of the issues surrounding covd it is complete disrespect to the manager and the England team and incredibly on his first call up to the squad.

They broke covid regulation and put themselves in a dangerous situation in terms of inviting two young girls alone into their room.
The statement from MCFC tells me that Foden is going to be in the sh1t, and I have total respect for the club not trying to hide from the matter.

according to Southgate they didn’t

Why didn't we wait until this came out before releasing the news about Mahrez and Laporte? It would have been the perfect distraction to take some of the steam out of this story. Can we not get Khaldoon to come out and do another interview calling UEFA cunts again?

Let's have it right, he's a kid himself. Maybe you've never made an error of judgement, I definitely have when I was a young lad.

We still don't even know the full facts, I reckon both being sent home and a telling off by City and United is probably gonna be enough for em both without the whole of England battering em.
Sent home in disgrace and his club issuing a statement condemning him, sorry, mate, he is got it coming to him and rightly so.

Well it servers Phil right he should have known better. I just hope that he has learned his lesson and doesn't anything like that again.

chadblue it doesn't matter what the rags do, what matters is what we do in this matter.

What a cockwomble. Will be interesting to see how the media report on each player and what the rags PR spin on it will be compared to ours
Think they'll get treated the same, both will be treated better than Sterling has been in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.