Phil Foden to leave England camp

An 18 and 20 year old trying to sneak girls back to the hotel? Now I've heard everything!

He'll catch some heat (rightfully so) and learn from this, not a big deal. Some of you guys are way overreacting.

I'm not overly surprised hes finally done something stupid. Phils been in the media eye since he was 15. Sports personality of the year at 16. City first team at 17, youngest PL winner in history, announced the golden child of English football. Settled down with a long term girlfriend and a kid at 19, and all the stories about how all he does in his spare time is fish with his dad. He was dealing with everything a little too perfectly and a mistake was inevitable.

Hes lost out on being an adolescent, doing stupid things and learning from them without the whole world seeing it.

All things considered its not the worst thing in the world to have happened to him. Better a small incident at 20 to learn from than bottling it all up and being a tiger woods/giggs at 32.

Greenwood being there halves the spotlight and rules out any club rivalries exacerbating the backlash. The club is taking it seriously and he'll learn from it.
hardly small,two breaches of covid rules already,he should have learned time,you are giving him excuses

I hope goes with the i am disappointed line ,better than shouting

I meant in terms of being told / warned / made things clear, going away with the Under 17's would be way more a stricter regime than taking away a group of adults.
Phil should have taken that mentality with him into this situation.
I understand, sorry I was not having a go at your point.

Just the full national team is a whole new level.

Will wait until everything is released but seems its 100% confirmed they broke covid rules so they have majorly fucked up. This is after he already had bother for breaking restrictions earlier in the year. If Foden was involved with these girls in anyway is another question, so far it appears he was just there with nothing happening, which for his own sake i hope is all it was with his young family.

The worrying thing is it makes me wonder if Foden is lacking some brains to get into these situations in the first place, pretty disappointed in him. He is young but should know better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.