Phil Foden to leave England camp

So because of the above he’s never allowed any mental health issues? Wow, just wow. Mental health can affect anyone regardless of job, wealth, security. It doesn’t discriminate against anyone.

Not saying Phil has any issues, which I don’t think anyone else has either so nobody has ‘played the mental health card’ as you put it. Sorry Kaz, your statement is fucking nonsense.

On top of that, the poster you responded to was just showing some empathy with a poster who had been suffering so no idea where you got ‘playing the mental health card’ from
Of course not but I don't think it needed mentioning that it needs considering before he is thrown to the wolves,he is a twat for breaking covid rules for a second time ,this one in a really high profile way,there is no sign of mental health problems ,just lads being stupid

I was proud of him when he made the England team. I dont care about the shagging if indeed there was any. In ordinary times I would proud of him for that too I suppose, but we arent in those times. There is another thread under this one about Mahrez and Laporte testing positive for covid and discussing the knock on effect that has. Not respecting the enforced bubble and being reckless like this when away in an international squad does nothing to help that does it. This virus spreads unless it is managed and he could have created a problem just by not sticking to the rules that we have at the moment. Those rules have, after all, enabled us to have football back at all, and it was crap without it.

Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood have each been fined 250,000 Icelandic Krona [£1,300] for breaking the country’s Covid-19 laws. It is a personal fine, and therefore cannot be paid by the FA or their clubs. [via
@RobDorsettSky

I know it’s silly of him, but a 20 year old international footballer with shit loads of money away from home in a different country which the girls are known for being beautiful, I can’t really blame him. I bet the jammy **** got loads of likes on tinder.

Unfortunately it looks like 2 rather dumb boys were set up by 2 very savvy girls. One has admitted that she’d been in contact with the rag for 2 days prior to the meeting & IMHO I think Foden was caught up in the excitement. But you’ve got to be strong minded when you reach this level.

hope the girls get tarnished in the same way & don’t make a shed load of money from this.

hope the boys learn from this - and fervently hope there are no long term consequences in terms of claims in 9 months time.

I was talking to a friend of mine this afternoon about that very thing. We very rarely hear about the ‘lad culture’ that seems to happen here happening abroad.

I can’t think of a reason really. Well actually I can but will not air them here. :-)

definitely the freedom of the British press

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.