Phil Foden to leave England camp

they're young lads and probably got excited at the prospect of a bit of easy tail. But lets be honest here, considering the scrutiny they are already under, and foden's position as a father, that was fucking daft

Not heard or read of 1 person questioning the set up of the England camp/hotel set up,he is our player handed over to England to be nurtured & taken care of, this would not of happened if it where a City pre season tour, definitely a mistake to allow two young lads to room together on their England debuts, that alone is an opportunity for stewardship by a senior player, if it transpires they visited another part of the hotel then that is also down to bad planning by the FA, this is a billion pound squad during a pandemic where is the security? I take it this didn’t happen in the wee hours as no curfew was broken, come on people This is the FA we are talking about!
He's a grown man ffs. How some can come up with such mental gymnastics to protect him is unbelievable

Please don't use the mental health card,he has been back playing football for ages,he has a job he loves and can't get sacked from,a ban looks like but that was self inflicted
So because of the above he’s never allowed any mental health issues? Wow, just wow. Mental health can affect anyone regardless of job, wealth, security. It doesn’t discriminate against anyone.

Not saying Phil has any issues, which I don’t think anyone else has either so nobody has ‘played the mental health card’ as you put it. Sorry Kaz, your statement is fucking nonsense.

On top of that, the poster you responded to was just showing some empathy with a poster who had been suffering so no idea where you got ‘playing the mental health card’ from

It was only a couple of weeks ago that he posted a picture of himself on Instagram in a £250 t-shirt. And then there was the Gucci birthday cake with all the £50 notes on it.
What a shame, don't care about the t-shirt but how tacky is the cake, urgh.

Sometimes I wish I didn't like football, I certainly don't love it like I did when I was a kid growing up though, that's for sure.

Rich, pampered, spoiled cunts and the majority of them thick as pigshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.