Phil Foden to leave England camp

Unfortunately it looks like 2 rather dumb boys were set up by 2 very savvy girls. One has admitted that she’d been in contact with the rag for 2 days prior to the meeting & IMHO I think Foden was caught up in the excitement. But you’ve got to be strong minded when you reach this level.

hope the girls get tarnished in the same way & don’t make a shed load of money from this.

hope the boys learn from this - and fervently hope there are no long term consequences in terms of claims in 9 months time.
You hope the girls get tarnished ? What for ? Have they sold a story ? Again this thread is Shit today, am out before I get the same treatment as @Pam

They’re two kids who’ve made a stupid mistake. Yes they’re representing their countries and they need to accept that responsibility but we don’t need to hang, draw and quarter them. They’ve been sent home from the camp quite rightly, they’ll be reprimanded by their clubs quite rightly, they’ll cop some flack across the press and social media which they’ll have to accept and Phil will have to deal with the problems this will cause at home. Hopefully however this is lesson learnt and we won’t see any more of this from Foden.

Strange how he’s normally a level headed kid that spends his spare time fishing instead of jetting off to Greece and fighting the police but as soon as he meets up with Greenwood he’s getting pulled into shit like this. Choose your mates more wisely would be the advice I would give him.

What a shame, don't care about the t-shirt but how tacky is the cake, urgh.

Sometimes I wish I didn't like football, I certainly don't love it like I did when I was a kid growing up though, that's for sure.

Rich, pampered, spoiled cunts and the majority of them thick as pigshit.

To be fair, he probably didn’t buy himself the cake. More than likely someone’s else’s bad taste.

futures, they’ve both messed up but
Fkin hell!

He's made a mistake, apologised, regrets it, will learn from it.
He is the MOST PROFESSIONAL 20yr old lad I have seen, does this make him a wrong un?

Some outraged people need to calm down and give the lad a break.
thats the problem nowadays fella people have to be outraged about something, the twitter pile ons are spreading to this place, roll on the next one

Phil, if you find yourself away from your loved one for a few days and feel the urge, have a wank mate, its cheaper and less trouble, and can be quite enjoyable with a bit of imagination....or so Im told.

If Greenwood wasn't in that squad our Phil would of been tucked up in bed at 7 reading Francis Lee's autobiography "Its A Penalty."
If Greenwood (ie a Utd player) wasn’t also guilty I bet a pound to a penny Foden would be getting it ten times worse than he is now by the press. Probably be parliamentary questions over it tomorrow

Fkin hell!

He's made a mistake, apologised, regrets it, will learn from it.
He is the MOST PROFESSIONAL 20yr old lad I have seen, does this make him a wrong un?

Some outraged people need to calm down and give the lad a break.
Couldn't agree more mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.