Phil Foden to leave England camp

Keep him away from that rag twat, don't forget his role models are lingard and Rashford playing the gangsta and looking like 14yr old kids in a skatepark

Two young lads sneaking a couple of Yaya’s finest into their room . It’s not that big a deal. It’s an error in judgement and they will now pay for it and rightly so.

Two very young debutants sharing the same room on a trip away (if that’s correct) seems rather odd to me. I’d have thought it best to put each with senior squad members to help mitigate typical young lad behaviour etc.

The only person I feel for is Foden’s partner. Not sure if Greenwood has one.
Not quite that simple though is it ? They didn't sneak them into their room, they booked a seperate one for them, then visited it, breaking the covid regulations that the England squad were allowed into Iceland on condition of.

The boy is a fucking idiot!

I'm really disappointed in him, and after all the flack Walker received for his behaviour earlier in the year, he really should have known better. He’s just made his England debut, and is currently the darling of the media, but now he’s gone and fucked that up.

How the bloody hell he thought he could get away with it is beyond me.

And what must his other half, his parents and her parents think?
well said.

Have you ever made a mistake? Does that mean you're stupid?

He made an error of judgement and apologised. The fact some people are STILL moaning about it says more about them than it does about Foden.

Have you ever made a mistake? Does that mean you're stupid?

He made an error of judgement and apologised. The fact some people are STILL moaning about it says more about them than it does about Foden.

Of course you are quite right, inviting two young girls to his bedroom, while they release the telephone conversation to the wider world, is just a little error of judgement, any young lad with a partner and young child at home could make a similar error of judgement.
How ridiculous of me to comment , that of course reflects more about me or any other person , who is the slightest bit critical.
I hope his Mrs, the club, or family do not criticise him either, it will reflect badly on them.
Southgate should be ashamed of his words today, and the FA, none of their business.

They clearly knew what they were doing and set out to get 2 footballers. Not the sort of thing most girls would do. Boys deserve to be punished but I don't think the situation was an accident in terms of the girls' ambition
Unless they sell the story then they are just kids hooking up,it is wrong to brand them as anything else not to mention sexist

Keep him away from that rag twat, don't forget his role models are lingard and Rashford playing the gangsta and looking like 14yr old kids in a skatepark
Girly Marcus probably didn’t look very gangsta whilst meekly handing over all his possessions when he got jacked in the hood. Can’t condone what happened but when millionaire footballers try to “keep it real” by hanging out in dodgy places they get what’s coming to em imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.