Phil Foden to leave England camp

Some of the reaction/ sweeping statements on here are ridiculous.

he made a mistake,every young lad does it. Now I’m reading he’s thick and his city place is in jeopardy. Overreaction much!

Whether or not he is "thick", I don't know , but definitely " very stupid" . Would you agree ?

If this had happened on a pre-season tour that's one thing. Foden and Greenwood are in the England camp having just made their debuts and a couple of days before their next match. The world is in the middle of a pandemic and they have put their teamates at risk (as well as their club teammates) by being selfish and stupid. I can't ever remember another time when an international player has been sent home on disgrace during his first call-up. That's a big deal. I wonder what the senior City players like KDB think about what has happened.
Fkin hell!

He's made a mistake, apologised, regrets it, will learn from it.
He is the MOST PROFESSIONAL 20yr old lad I have seen, does this make him a wrong un?

Some outraged people need to calm down and give the lad a break.

We ladies had a night on here where we reclaimed the word,long time again before the pc brigade took over the world and we had the likes of ammy and bluebobbies posting, i am a fan of reclaiming words,only ever said it one in my sixty years in real life and the ex deserved it,it was worth it for the shock on his face,i don't have a problem with it written down for the likes of trump ,messi didn't deserve it so I rightly said sorry to the forum

Ha ha, why would Messi ever deserve that? It's as bizarre as the abuse you chucked at Pep. Completely bizarre.

Standard “sorry I got caught” statement. Good to do it ASAP, the quicker it’s done the quicker it’s forgotten by the media rats. Pep isn’t going to forget though. He’s his golden boy, they’ll be a lot of respect and trust lost from this that he will have to work very very hard for a very long time to earn back.

Damn how silly of them. For some reason I’m drawing comparison with the stupidity of Stephen Ireland and the dead granny (Ireland was never the same after that) . I’m really hoping this doesn’t have a bad effect on the career of young Phil

Whether or not he is "thick", I don't know , but definitely " very stupid" . Would you agree ?
Have you ever made a mistake? Does that mean you're stupid?

He made an error of judgement and apologised. The fact some people are STILL moaning about it says more about them than it does about Foden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.