#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time we have played Gundo and Rodri togetheragainst reasonable opposition I've backed the opposition, and usually win. Gundo as an attacking midfielder is a waste of space especially when we have much better options

So your blaming Gundogan for Pep selecting Rodri alongside him , are you for real ? The problem is Pep's decision and nothing to do with Gundogans ability , perhaps you should take your crtitcism to the Pep thread , he picks the f*cking team.

Every manager has their teacher’s pet, that one player they trust implicitly and select repeatedly, even when everyone and everything else suggests they don't deserve to be. As long as Pep is here then Gundogan will be here.
Study the career of John McGovern. Nottingham Forest Fc.
You .are probably .too busy to do that .
But thats my advice.If you want to learn about Football pal.

Waste of space and he has held back Foden more than anyone..I picked up on Sane not being a PEP player long ago..Just gives the ball away too much and doesnt track back etc..But watch Gundogan...We can be in fantastic form and then give the ball away regularly ....And yes its Gundogan..pep sees experience and overlooks his faults..Get rid I say..Who would want him instead of Phil in the team Or Fern or Bernado???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.