Stupid little things that bug you

Next time ask her if she is going to join you, will she tickle your balls whilst you watch tv.

I love a good ball tickle
When the fingertips drift towards "No Man's Land", I never cease to wonder how I'd react if she crossed the border.

As yet, I've never had to make a decision to either repel the invasion or offer the olive branch.

bowls in sinks. I just cannot understand it, its like put another smaller sink into a big sink leaving less room.

Someone tell me is there a reason for bowls in sinks, its doing my head in all the arguments
I think people without bowls in the sink are just the worst. Why wouldn't you have one?

Noisy eaters in general, but a friend of mine takes the biscuit. Every time that spoon or fork goes into his mouth not only to I hear an initial clash on his teeth, it's followed by scraping on them on the way out. It's a real disgusting habit!

bowls in sinks. I just cannot understand it, its like put another smaller sink into a big sink leaving less room.

Someone tell me is there a reason for bowls in sinks, its doing my head in all the arguments

So that you can pick the bowl up when you need a piss without having to take everything out separately.
ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.