It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still doesn't want to be the President that doesn't want to sell Messi. From next March it means little as Bartomeu will be gone

From what barca fans have said and journalists if he leaves in March he still has to pay back the debt 600 odd million euros i think they said. if he dosent pay back that debt hes going to prison. so go down as the president that sold messi but pay a big chunk of that debt off or not sell messi and have to pay all that debt back and risk prison

Still doesn't want to be the President that doesn't want to sell Messi. From next March it means little as Bartomeu will be gone
If he wasn't so far up his own arse he would sell Messi, I haven't seen a single Barca fan who would have any problems with Messi moving on. He has already damaged the club for years, selling Messi to recoup money would be a good start to rebuild some sort of good will with the fans.

If he wasn't so far up his own arse he would sell Messi, I haven't seen a single Barca fan who would have any problems with Messi moving on. He has already damaged the club for years, selling Messi to recoup money would be a good start to rebuild some sort of good will with the fans.

Barti doesn't give a shit. He is not the first dodgy La Liga club President(Jesus Gil, another graduate of the Peter Swales University) to not be self serving and wouldn't be the last.

Bartomeu is a businessman first president second. The other president in the running said he would help Messi leave if he wanted to leave. Bartomeu is in trouble from what iv got from Barca fans and sources he needs to pay back the debt himself when he leaves if not its prison. Messi leaving for free would be Diabolical for him. The player worth the most money in the club leaving for free. he sees Messi as a paycheck thats all he wants money. offer him a massive sum he'll bite your hand off then can spin a story in the papers make Messi look the villain while him and his clowns pocket the money.

If that was the case, Messi would already be a City player. Bartomeu flat out refused to negotiate, there's nothing more to this story imo.

That would not happen in time, for this window. A vote of no confidence would be worse, than bartomeu surviving one, imho.

Seems a vote of no confidence, would see him replaced in November. After the window shuts, but in time to offer messi the world before January. Bartomeu being in charge in March makes January window a bit more interesting.

Very good point I agree, odds certainly stacked against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.