It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, apologies to all. I am not feeling particularly great. I did a Covid test on Monday and still no result, so have a lot on my plate at home with my wife being a teacher and my kids' first week back at school.

I'm also still trying to earn money to keep my business afloat and sometimes I just don't have the time or means to come back to the board and answer questions directly.

With regards my post yesterday, I have used the phrase before with regards to Messi.

The contact from the original tip off heard this week that Messi's dad remains in touch with us and he doesn't think it is settled yet.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

All the best.

You're right, apologies to all. I am not feeling particularly great. I did a Covid test on Monday and still no result, so have a lot on my plate at home with my wife being a teacher and my kids' first week back at school.

I'm also still trying to earn money to keep my business afloat and sometimes I just don't have the time or means to come back to the board and answer questions directly.

With regards my post yesterday, I have used the phrase before with regards to Messi.

The contact from the original tip off heard this week that Messi's dad remains in touch with us and he doesn't think it is settled yet.
[/QUOTE
Sweet

You know my feelings on this.

Concentrate on you, the family and your work fella - we ALL have the patience and dignity to realise that post on here are helpful, in good faith and low on the list of anyone’s priorities.

We appreciate the post, if and when you have the time

You know my feelings on this.

Concentrate on you, the family and your work fella - we ALL have the patience and dignity to realise that post on here are helpful, in good faith and low on the list of anyone’s priorities.

We appreciate the post, if and when you have the time
Exactly this, don’t worry about this place mate.

Dont worry about the needy fookers on here mate look after your own.
Just a point,my daughter had a test on Tues afternoon (positive im afraid !)but,she got her results back Thu 6am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.