It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the maximum, my missus had here's done on a Friday afternoon and got the result on Saturday afternoon,because she works for the NHS she had the Anti body test and got the result back the day after, but he's been waiting since Monday so that's not right
In Australia we all get our results back in 24 hours.

You're right, apologies to all. I am not feeling particularly great. I did a Covid test on Monday and still no result, so have a lot on my plate at home with my wife being a teacher and my kids' first week back at school.

I'm also still trying to earn money to keep my business afloat and sometimes I just don't have the time or means to come back to the board and answer questions directly.

With regards my post yesterday, I have used the phrase before with regards to Messi.

The contact from the original tip off heard this week that Messi's dad remains in touch with us and he doesn't think it is settled yet.
Sincerely hope you ride this out mate.........thinking of you

So, again, you seem to think Lionel Messi's earnings are down to a guy whose single qualification seems to be that he barebacked Leo's mum, rather than the fact that he is the greatest attraction in a multi billion pound industry?

Yeah, and it was a fucking shite one. Evidently.
You seem to be the biggest KFA on here. You’re clearly a striver and reached the absolute top. No question.

God forbid you’ve ever had an idea to do something (I know it’s kind of unlikely, but bear with me) and It didn’t quite work out as you’d have liked.

Real life isn’t like your make believe world where you can fetishise Mino Raiola and fantasise about Messi’s mother.

So, wind your neck in fella. Messi’s Mum will be up soon to tuck you into bed.

You seem to be the biggest KFA on here. You’re clearly a striver and reached the absolute top. No question.

God forbid you’ve ever had an idea to do something (I know it’s kind of unlikely, but bear with me) and It didn’t quite work out as you’d have liked.

Real life isn’t like your make believe world where you can fetishise Mino Raiola and fantasise about Messi’s mother.

So, wind your neck in fella. Messi’s Mum will be up soon to tuck you into bed.

It's okay, Jorge, you tried your hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.